Cerca nel blog

martedì 2 luglio 2013

San Vito Lo Capo


As someone used to say : "exams never end" and they was right! My summer is full of exams so i don't have lot of time for myself but so relax a bit during my hard-study days I put these photo of San Vito Lo Capo as screen saver, for now it seems to work! 
Actually I've never liked very much the sea before this trip, and you can imagine my surprise when I fell in love with this amazing place.
The beach is nice, the water let you see cristal clear the fishes swimming around your feet and the center is so  charateristic, above all the little church that reminded me a tiny castel!


Come diceva qualcuno : "gli esami non finiscono mai" e aveva ragione! La mia estate è piena di esami e non ho molto tempo per me quindi, per rilassarmi un po durante i miei giorni di studio, ho messo queste foto di San Vito Lo Capo come screen saver...al momento sembra funzionare!
A dire il vero non mi è mai piaciuto il mare prima di questa vacanza e potete immaginare la mia sorpresa quando mi sono innamorata di questo posto FANTASTICO! 
La spiaggia è davvero carina e l'acqua ti permette di vedere chiaramente i pesci che ti nuotano attorno ai piedi, e poi il centro è così caratteristico! Soprattutto la piccola chiesa, che mi ha subito ricordato un castello in miniatura!






I also had the luck to see the procession celebrated for the local saint (San Vito ndr), and I found it very suggestive! 
The little Vito came from the sea with the Virgin Mary and Saint Joseph and then, with the band and the people they arrived at the church from where the real procession was started. There was lot of people and the procession went along all the streets of the center, doing some stages to benedict every time a different group of worker as, for example, fishermen...
Everything ended with a firework show!


 (sorry for my bad photos, i have to improve my skills in this field!)



Let me know what you think, have you ever been in Sicily? Did you like it???

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento